What wonderful photos! 2 boys--how neat, our family's (Saki and mine) has had lots of girls lately-2 due in april and then the twins, and then 3 others in the last 2 years...so I'm glad we're having a boy in July! Hope you're getting some an occasional long nap! congrats from the Vakalala's and Bradshaws!
14 comments:
He's beautiful! I'm so glad to hear your both doing good.
Congratulations Morgan Family!!
Congrats! He is a cutie!!
He is precious!!! I'm SO jealous you aren't preggo anymore. I wanna come see the baby!
Oh he's so handsome!!! Good job, you produce cute babies!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is beautiful!! can't wait to see more pics. sending you lots of love & best wishes. xoxoxo.
Congratulations!
You make such cute babies! Good luck adjusting over the next few weeks!
Good work, girl!!
So cute!
He is SO handsome! Congrats!
He is too cute... and he does look alot like Tyler!
Thank you all so much!
Oh my gosh, he is a doll! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations to the whole family, but especially you, mom for the second time!
What wonderful photos! 2 boys--how neat, our family's (Saki and mine) has had lots of girls lately-2 due in april and then the twins, and then 3 others in the last 2 years...so I'm glad we're having a boy in July! Hope you're getting some an occasional long nap! congrats from the Vakalala's and Bradshaws!
CONGRATS! He is so sweet. Can't wait for mine to find his way out.
Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is SO CUTE. I am so happy for you and your family. Best Wishes. : ) xoxo
Post a Comment